Oops, January is almost over
Jan. 28th, 2026 10:22 pm...and I haven't finished the Snowflake Challenge.
Challenge #5
In your own space, create a list of at least three things you'd love to receive, a wishlist of sorts.
Putting the "challenge" in Snowflake Challenge, I see! There are a lot of things in this world that I want, but what do I actually want to admit to?
1. Music recommendations, especially non-American artists and artists of color. I usually listen to various shades of indie rock, folk rock, and power pop, but I'd like to introduce more variety into my playlists.
2. Recommendations for resources for beginning knitters. What is your favorite YouTube channel for knitting tutorials?
3. Recommendations for F/F books.
Challenge #6
Top 10 Challenge.
Let's see, speaking of music, how about... top 10 songs that got stuck in my head last year? In no particular order:
Challenge #7
LIST THREE (or more) THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF. They don’t have to be your favorite things, just things that you think are good. Feel free to expand as much or as little as you want.
Oh, god, the challenges are getting even worse.
1. I don't let trends or peer pressure decide what I like.
2. Sometimes I manage to be funny.
3. I will do a lot of things to help out a friend.
And that's the end of this very numerical post.
Challenge #5
In your own space, create a list of at least three things you'd love to receive, a wishlist of sorts.
Putting the "challenge" in Snowflake Challenge, I see! There are a lot of things in this world that I want, but what do I actually want to admit to?
1. Music recommendations, especially non-American artists and artists of color. I usually listen to various shades of indie rock, folk rock, and power pop, but I'd like to introduce more variety into my playlists.
2. Recommendations for resources for beginning knitters. What is your favorite YouTube channel for knitting tutorials?
3. Recommendations for F/F books.
Challenge #6
Top 10 Challenge.
Let's see, speaking of music, how about... top 10 songs that got stuck in my head last year? In no particular order:
- "Last Last Time" by Boys go to Jupiter
- "Καρτ ποστἀλ" by Μαρἰνα Σπανοὐ
- "Sometimes" by Nick Lutsko
- "Rule #9 - Child of the Stars" by Fish in a Birdcage
- "Matty Groves" by Doc Watson
- "Good Luck Babe! City Pop version" feat. Sakura Wine by Amandumb
- "Arizona" by Carter Vail
- "Black Hole Fantasy" by The Crane Wives
- "Verona" by Geographer
- "Come On Up To The House" by Tom Waits
Challenge #7
LIST THREE (or more) THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF. They don’t have to be your favorite things, just things that you think are good. Feel free to expand as much or as little as you want.
Oh, god, the challenges are getting even worse.
1. I don't let trends or peer pressure decide what I like.
2. Sometimes I manage to be funny.
3. I will do a lot of things to help out a friend.
And that's the end of this very numerical post.
no subject
Date: 2026-02-01 08:29 pm (UTC)Yume no Tsuzuki - Mariya Takeuchi
Dance in the memories - Meiko Nakahara (or Fantasy by the same artist, can't decide between the two)
I Love You So - Junko Ohashi
Love Talkin' (Honey It's You) - Yamashita Tatsuro
This Is All I Have For You - Matsushita Makoto
because i cant think of any indie rock, folk rock, or power pop at the moment :')
no subject
Date: 2026-02-05 12:16 am (UTC)